Jagiellonian UniversityInstitute of Geography and Spatial Management
Department of Hydrology
Poland, PL30-387 Cracow, Gronostajowa Str. 7
1. Natural and anthropogenic changes of springs in The Cracow-Wielun and Miechowska Uplands and their role in natural and cultural landscape.
2. Hydrogeological properties of Mesozoic carbonate rock matrices of the northern fringe of the Świętokrzyskie Mts.
3. Factors determining spatial variability and dynamics of water chemical composition in the Tatra National Park
4. Extreme meteorological and hydrologicalevents in Poland
5. Precipitation as a factor of biogenic compounds circulation in the Carpathian Foothill catchments of different landuse
6. Natural and anthropogenic factors of spring water chemical composition in the Prądnik, Dłubnia and Szreniawa catchments
7. Changes in hydrological and hydrochemical features of springs in the Krakowsko-Wieluńska and Miechowska uplands in 1973-1988
8. Circulation and transformation of anthropogenic pollutants in geosystems of the edge zone of the Carpathian Foothills